Applied Technology Diploma (A.T.D.)
The Applied Technology Diploma (A.T.D) is part of an AS degree and leads to employment in a specific occupation.
Not all A.T.D. programs are eligible for financial aid. See the "Programs and Admissions Requirements" listing for eligible programs.
A standard high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement for admission. Students must complete the Application for Admission to Eastern Florida State College and pay the application fee. An additional application to the program may be required if it is limited access. See the "Programs and Admission Requirements” listing for specific admission requirements such as testing.
Graduation Requirements for the Applied Technology Diploma
Responsibility for meeting the requirements for graduation rests with the student. The Applied Technology Diploma is awarded to those students who have:
- Filed an ‘Intent to Graduate’ Application and paid the graduation fee by the published deadline. Satisfactorily completed all courses within the program.
- Completed at least 25% of the credits required for the program through instruction at EFSC.
- Achieved a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher in the courses that comprise the program.
- Completed all coursework with a final grade.
- Students with a grade of “Incomplete” will not be processed for graduation until a final grade is posted. For graduation in the term of application, the final grade must be posted within the first three weeks of the following term. If the final grade is not posted within the first three weeks of the following term, student must reapply and repay. Student may request to have the “I” converted to a permanent ‘F’ if the course is not required for the credits to graduate.
- Submitted all outstanding transcripts and removed all financial obligations to the college. Final transcript or diploma will not be released until student has removed all financial obligations to the college.