Facial Specialty, Clock Hour Certificate
Program Code: FAC2
Delivery Method(s): On-Campus
Previous Degree Required:
Eligible for Financial Aid: No
Additional Limited Access Application Process Required: Yes
Program Testing Requirements:
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code: 12.0408
Florida Department of Education CIP Code: 0612040806
This certificate program is designed to prepare students for employment as a facial specialist. They may work in beauty salons, day spas, dermatologists' offices, plastic surgeons' offices, major cosmetic companies, as well as theme parks as make-up specialists. Classroom and clinical instruction prepares students to function as an esthetician in varied settings and roles. Admission to the Facial Specialty certificate or the Cosmetology program are limited. For more information about the program and admissions requirements visit the program page on the College website.
|Term 1||Clock Hours|
|CSPC 0266||Facials Specialty||220|
|Total Clock Hours||220|
Learning Outcomes: Facial Specialty, Clock Hour Certificate
- Employ safe, sanitary, and efficient work practices.
- Core Ability Supported: Model Ethic and Civic Responsibility
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills needed to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Core Ability Supported: Communicate Effectively
- Perform facial treatments.
- Core Ability Supported: Think Critically and Solve Problems