Filing an Informal Complaint

An individual who believes that he/she is the victim of discrimination or harassment should file a complaint with the Equity Officer. This will require that the complainant contact the Equity Officer and complete a grievance input form, identifying himself/herself, the respondent, the date(s) that the incident(s) took place and the place(s) of the alleged discriminatory action(s), describing the alleged incident(s) and identifying the resolution sought.