- A book voucher allows students to use their anticipated financial aid refunds to purchase books and supplies at the EFSC bookstore before their aid disburses.
- Students are eligible for book vouchers if their authorized aid exceeds their EFSC billing balance during the book voucher period.
- Any money spent at the EFSC bookstore using a book voucher will be added to the student’s EFSC billing balance before student aid refunds are processed.
- Book vouchers are limited to prescribed books and supplies and cannot be used to purchase all items at the bookstore.
- Please refer to EFSC’s website for more details about book vouchers. The dates for the book voucher periods are published on the website in advance of each semester.