Summer Financial Aid
- Summer 2022 financial aid is awarded based on the 2021-22 FAFSA. The last day to submit the 2021-22 FAFSA is June 30, 2022.
- Students may receive federal Direct Loans during the summer if they have any eligibility remaining subject to annual limits.
- Students may receive a Pell Grant if 1) they have eligibility remaining within annual 100% limits, or 2) they are enrolled at least half-time for summer and are otherwise eligible for the Pell Grant under the 150% limits.
- State aid is not available during summer, subject to state legislation, with the exception of the Bright Futures Florida Academic Scholars and Florida Medallion Scholars. Student must be enrolled in at least 6 hours during the summer term to receive Florida Academic Scholars or Florida Medallion Scholarship funding.
- Students graduating from high school in the Class of 2022 do not become eligible for aid until their final high school transcripts are received by EFSC. Billing deferments may be issued for students who meet all other eligibility requirements with the exception of the high school transcript. Should the final high school transcript not be received after the student receives a deferment, the student will be responsible for paying all tuition and fees incurred.