The College uses a free student e-mail system as the means of communication for registered students. EFSC Student Email is the official email account for students. Financial Services utilizes this system for notifications regarding student accounts.
Students are responsible for accessing their EFSC Student Email and retrieving all communications sent to the students from the college. Students should maintain and check their EFSC Student Email account regularly. The Schedule and Fee Statements will not be mailed to you.
Please carefully review your Account Summary, Student Detail Schedule, and Class Start Dates, and Fee Due Dates.
- To view your Account Summary log into myEFSC - Titan Web - Student Services - Accounts Receivable - Account Summary by Term.
- To view your Student Detail Schedule, log into myEFSC - Titan Web - Student Services - Registration - Student Detail Schedule - Select Term
Fees and Deadlines
- All fees must be received by the dates and times noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines. Payment is due on the day of registration during late add/drop period. It is the student’s responsibility to drop any classes they do not wish to attend, prior to the last day to drop, as noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines. If you are dropped for non- payment, reinstatement of dropped courses are not guaranteed. Classes that you originally registered for, may be full and you may be unable to get the same schedule
- Students are encouraged to review their student account prior to the last day to drop, to verify enrollment is accurate. Students are financially liable for all courses appearing on their schedule beyond the last day to drop.
- Check the Important Dates & Deadlines, for each term’s important dates, such as fee due date, add/drop – week of financial responsibility, class start and end date and final exam dates.
- Please refer to Financial Aid & Scholarships online, for information for applying for financial aid and scholarships, deadlines, and disbursement of financial aid.
- Accepted aid will be in an “authorized” status prior to disbursement. Authorized aid will disburse on the published disbursement date if the student continues to meet all eligibility requirements. Students with authorized aid equal to or greater than their billing balance on the Fee Due Date, will be secured in their classes. Students are responsible for paying all tuition and fees incurred, if Financial Aid eligibility is not maintained.
- Scholarship/Bright Futures Recipients: Students are responsible to pay any remaining unpaid fees, by the due date and time noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines.
- Florida Prepaid/Waiver Recipients: Students are responsible to pay any remaining unpaid fees, by the due date and time noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines.
- Students with an unpaid balance beyond the last day to drop will be prohibited from receiving transcripts, participating in graduation, receiving a diploma, changing programs, and may have future enrollment cancelled. Balances outstanding more than 30 days are subject to collection activity per collections procedure.
How to Pay
Students may pay their fees in several easy ways, including:
- Online payments are accepted 24/7.
- Online payments by credit or debit cards with the following logo (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) will have a 2.75% non-refundable convenience fee, as listed in the Fee Schedule, per credit card transaction.
- Online payments by checking, savings account with no convenience fee (please have your routing and bank account numbers available).
- By Mail: Money order, check, or cashier's check, mailed to 1519 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, FL 32922. It is recommended to allow 3 weeks mailing time for USPS.
- In person:
- Student Accounts Drop-Box: A secure drop-box for payments by check or money order is available on all campuses during normal hours of EFSC Admissions/Student Services.
- Palm Bay and Titusville payments dropped in the secure Student Accounts Drop-Box must allow 2 business days (Monday-Thursday, not including holidays) for payment to be processed.
- Melbourne and Cocoa payments dropped in the secure Student Accounts Drop-Box prior to 5 p.m. will be processed the same day.
- Cash payments are only accepted during the Cashier’s Office normal business hours, at the Melbourne and Cocoa campus.
Tuition Payment Plan
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with a leading education planning and financing service, offering a payment plan with easy online enrollment through the myEFSC Portal. Please see the Payment Plan, online for more information.
College and Clock Hour Credit Courses
Refunds for college credit and clock hour course fees will not be processed until after the last day to drop a course, as listed in the Academic Calendar, online. Please refer to Refund Policy Information, for more information. Tuition refunds are not awarded for withdrawals.
Fee Reductions and Waivers
Please refer to Fee Reduction and Waivers for mportant information and guidelines.
State of Florida Employee Fee Waiver
Per F.S. §.1009.265: EFSC will waive tuition for state employees to enroll for up to 6 credit hours of courses per term on a space available basis. For purposes of this waiver, employees of the State include employees of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of state government, except for persons employed by a state university. Guidelines must be followed.
State of Florida Classroom Teachers
Per F.S. §.1009.26(10), EFSC will waive tuition for classroom teachers who are employed full-time by a school district, including public charter school teachers, for up to 6 credit hours of eligible courses per term on a space-available basis. Qualified teachers may only enroll in undergraduate courses in mathematics, science or special education. All undergraduate courses with levels one through four in a discipline with an approved prefix shall be eligible for the waiver on a space-available basis. Guidelines must be followed.