The EFSC Bookstore is the one stop shop for new, used, rental and e-textbooks, as well as college supplies, clothing, gifts and sundry items. Students should bring their course schedule to the bookstore as it contains course numbers that are needed to find the correct books. Students may also purchase their books 24/7 online. Bookstore hours vary from one campus to another, so be sure to visit the website or call Cocoa (321) 433-7290; Melbourne (321) 433-5677; Palm Bay (321) 433-5195 or Titusville - currently closed, call the Cocoa store or shop online.
Cash for Books:
Campus bookstores buy back used books every day. The best time to sell back used books is when finals start. The bookstores will pay up to 50% of the book's selling price if professors have assigned it for the next term and the bookstore is not overstocked. If the book does not meet these criteria, prices are determined by the current national demand. Study guides and workbooks must be "like new," without any writing on their pages. All books must be in good condition. Some books have little or no monetary value. One-time use, out-of-print books, and old editions are not in national demand, and will not be purchased. For students' protection, current student identification is required for all buyback transactions.
Textbook Refund Policy:
A full refund will be given in the original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of classes with the original receipt. With a proof of schedule change and original receipt, a full refund will be given in the original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes.
- No refunds on unwrapped loose-leaf books or activated eBooks.
- Textbooks must be in original condition.
- No refunds or exchanges without original receipt.
General Reading Books, Software, Audio, Video and Small Electronics:
All other merchandise:
- A full refund will be given in the original form of payment with original receipt. Without a receipt, a store credit will be issued at the current selling price.
- Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $1.
- No refunds on gift cards, prepaid cards, phone cards, newspapers, or magazines.
- Merchandise must be in the original condition.
Fair Pricing Policy:
Barnes and Noble College Booksellers complies with the local weights and measures requirements. If the price on the receipt is above the advertised or posted price, please alert a bookseller and they will gladly refund the difference.